Seniors Who Thrive in Their Golden Years
Present Moments Senior Living houses men and women who are 60 and older and unable to live by themselves but who do not need 24-hour nursing care. Our facility is licensed by the state of California as a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (an "RCFE").
Our community is designed to accommodate ambulatory, non-ambulatory, and even bedridden residents. We may also accept persons under the age of 60 if their assistance needs are appropriate. We are also licensed to accept those under hospice care as contracted by a third party to provide care in our home. Our program has been created to support residents who have chosen a recovery lifestyle, abstaining from mind altering drugs and alcohol.
Daily Schedule of Activities
The daily schedule of activities for the program is prepared and posted at the facility. Activities are targeted toward the preferences and abilities of the current residents. Caregivers, contractors and volunteers are on site to implement the various activities in the schedule. Residents may enjoy at least three holistic, social, physical or recreational group activities per day, as well as one on one activities for those who prefer more individualized interaction.
List of Services Provided
See below for an example of the types of services we provide at Present Moments Senior Living
- Continuous care and supervision as required.
- Observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning.
- Notification to resident’s family, physician and other appropriate person/agency of resident’s needs.
- Lodging (single or private room).
- Meal service (three nutritious meals daily and snacks; special diets as prescribed by a physician).
- Planning / Arrangement of transportation to medical and dental appointments or community resources.
- Planned activity program.
- Assistance with personal activities of daily living including dressing, eating, toileting, bathing, grooming, mobility tasks and other personal care needs.
- Hygiene items of general use, such as soap and toilet paper.
- Laundering personal clothing.
- Clean bed and bath linens weekly, or as often as needed.
- Cleaning the resident's room.
- Comfortable and suitable bed and bedroom furniture if the resident does not provide their own. Community provided furniture includes a bed, nightstand, chair, light and chest of drawers.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter medications in accordance with physician’s instructions unless prohibited by law or regulations.
Optional Services Provided for Additional Cost
- Repairs of personal Items
- Packing and disposition of belongings upon discharge or abandonment
To ensure you receive the personalized care you need, when you need it, our Director of Resident Care will provide in-depth initial and ongoing health assessments, in partnership with you and your personal physician’s recommendations, to provide a customized care plan to suit your specific needs.
Contact us Today to Learn More
Call our staff directly at (442) 232-2824 to learn more about our facility and what we can offer to you or your loved one. Our Veteran and family-owned care facility was created to provide personalized and comfortable care to seniors and give them the freedom to remain active. We are looking forward to meeting you.