San Diego Senior Living
Our family is dedicated to making our residents feel comfortable and cared for.
Our Veteran and family-owned care facility was created to provide personalized and comfortable care to seniors with moderate care requirements. Our cozy facility in the San Diego area features the comforts of home, including modern, state-of-the-art amenities, and caring, 24-hour personal staff. We have years of experience providing residential care to seniors in recovery.
We are dedicated to providing specialized care specifically tailored to each resident’s unique needs throughout the aging experience, putting their wellbeing and dignity at the forefront of everything we do.
Our mission is to provide an individualized, multi-leveled assisted living program that addresses the mind, body and spirit. We do this by offering safe, nurturing, individualized care in an environment that provides all the comforts of home, including an array of holistic programs and services designed to enhance the quality of life of the persons served, restore and improve functioning, heal old wounds, maintain relationships, and remain as independent as possible.
To ensure you receive the personalized care you need, when you need it, our Director of Resident Care will provide in-depth initial and ongoing health assessments, in partnership with you and your personal physician’s recommendations, to provide a customized care plan to suit your specific needs.
List of Services Provided
In addition to independent living amenities, a combination of the following care services are available:
- Continuous care and supervision as required.
- Observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning.
- Notification to resident’s family, physician and other appropriate person/agency of resident’s needs.
- Lodging (single or private room).
- Meal service (three nutritious meals daily and snacks; special diets as prescribed by a physician).
- Planning / Arrangement of transportation to medical and dental appointments or community resources.
- Planned activity program.
- Assistance with personal activities of daily living including dressing, eating, toileting, bathing, grooming, mobility tasks and other personal care needs.
- Hygiene items of general use, such as soap and toilet paper.
- Laundering personal clothing.
- Clean bed and bath linens weekly, or as often as needed.
- Cleaning the resident's room.
- Comfortable and suitable bed and bedroom furniture if the resident does not provide their own. Community provided furniture includes a bed, nightstand, chair, light and chest of drawers.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter medications in accordance with physician’s instructions unless prohibited by law or regulations.
Optional Services Provided for Additional Cost
- Repairs of personal Items
- Packing and disposition of belongings upon discharge or abandonment
Contact us Today to Learn More
Call our staff directly at (442) 232-2824 to learn more about our facility and what we can offer to you or your loved one. Our Veteran and family-owned care facility was created to provide personalized and comfortable care to seniors and give them the freedom to remain active. We are looking forward to meeting you.